Monday, August 27, 2007

Reflections: August 25-26, 2007


This week's "Reflection" by Gary Keith, Pastor of Teaching/Worship This weekend we had the opportunity to look closely at what the Bible has to say about the intimate love of a man and a woman. I know with my study I learned much about how to keep the romance alive in a marriage. May I encourage you to do a couple of things and then let me know how it goes?
First, if you are married would you take the time to review the vows you made at your wedding and then ask yourself how you’re doing. If you talk with your spouse about this let me know what kind of difference this has made in your marriage. How did this experience of talking about your vows change your marriage?
Second, if you are single let me know what you thought about the caution I gave about who to give your heart to. This was the part about the lover’s name and the importance of the character of a person. What have you experienced in this area of your life? How have you determined the character of a person you are attracted to?
Thirdly, if you are currently experiencing a hard time in your marriage, did anything from this study encourage or help you? I’d love to hear from you this week.
God Bless as you live out the word of God this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment