Monday, September 17, 2007

Reflections: September 15-16, 2007

This week's "Reflection" by Gary Keith, Pastor of Teaching/Worship

This past weekend, Pastor Jeff and I shared about "What I really want from church." It was our desire to not only share the vision of LBF, but also to partner with you by encouraging all of us to not just do church. We look forward to growing in God working in us and God working through us.
How would you answer the question, "What do I really want from church?" Please take some time to share with us on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. what do I really want from church .. my answer would be, a place where I can see God at work, a place where I can connect, a place and a people to call family .. I got excited listening to both Gary and Jeff speak on Sunday, and look forward to being a part of this .. lets all come together and not just do church .. lets come with atticipation and expectation of the things God is going to do , through us and with us .. Amen !

    ReplyDelete