Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reflections: January 10-11, 2009

This week's "Reflection" by Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Teaching & Youth

As we see the importance of getting off of our church grounds with the intention of getting involved in our community, what are some ways that you have done this in the past? What are some opportunities that you foresee having in the future? In relation to that, what are some projects that we can get involved with on February 22 for our Outward Bound day of service? Please give whatever suggestions you have and be sure to consider the gifts, talents, and resources that God may want to use in this outreach. In weeks to come, sign-ups for these projects will begin and we encourage everyone in the LBF church body to sign up and participate in any way they can or feel led.

1 comment:

  1. I have a suggestion for Serve Day.. I was just talking to my neighbor who is not a Christian and she was just telling me about a couple of minor malfunctions in her home.. running toilets and an outlet that may need to be replaced. I was wondering if you could put her on the list for Serve day. It doesn't sound like it would be very time consuming, but she is not handy at all. I didn't mention it to her because I wasn't sure if every suggestion will be honored.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete