Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Weekend's Message: Can I Trust God?

Each week we will look at an Old Testament story and see some pretty important moves that God called his people to make. This week we look at Adam and Eve and their move out of the Garden of Eden. To get a head start be sure to read Genesis chapter 3 as we ask the question, “Can I Trust God with My Mess?” We want to look at our ability to trust God when we blow it and He tells us to move? Do I believe God is good in those kinds of times? Do I believe I’m forgiven and loved and redeemed?

Join us this week as we explore the topic of trusting God in a variety of situations and moves.

By the way, two things I want to encourage you in this week; first be sure to stop by the Harvest Party table after service on Sunday and sign up for a place to serve that evening and second be sure to vote on Tuesday, November 2.

God Bless,
Gary Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment