Thursday, June 12, 2014

This Weekend's Message: Have You Found What You're Looking For?

Bono from the British band U2 sang a song with the following lyrics: "I have climbed the highest mountains - I have run through fields - I have run I have crawled - I have scaled these city walls - But I still haven’t found what I’m looking for." Some believe this song is about a search for the meaning of life. Others believe that this song speaks to man’s inability to find lasting contentment. But whatever the meaning, it is clear that many people in our world have not found what they are searching for and live with a constant state of discontentment.

Is it possible to find lasting contentment? And if it is possible, how and where do we find it?

This week as we complete our two week series called "The Gamble,” we will look at what God says about how to find true contentment.

I hope to see you this Sunday!
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment