Monday, January 7, 2008

Reflections: January 5-6, 2008

This week's "Reflection" by Gary Keith, Pastor of Teaching/Worship


Deliberate Strangers! The more I think about these two words the better I like them. Peter in his first chapter wanted to make sure that believers have a deep sense of gratitude for the gift of salvation and our eternal inheritance. I know that after being a Christian for many years I can take my salvation for granted and not appreciate the rich blessing it is not only for eternal life, but also for everyday life. It is good to start with a reminder of the truth of God's about His wonderful gift of salvation.
Share with me on the blog below how you see this idea of deliberate strangers working itself out in your everyday life. Also what are some of the "many trials" you have endured in your life with Christ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment