Monday, September 28, 2009

Reflections: September 27, 2009


This week's "Reflection" by Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Teaching & Worship

In scripture we are called over and over again to be faithful. Faithful in our marriages, faithful in our work, faithful with our finances. In Colossians it speaks of doing everything as if we are doing it for the Lord. How does that work itself out in your life, and possibly change your perspective on ways that you need to be faithful as if you were doing it for the Lord? Share with us!

2 comments:

  1. This sermon meant so much to me in my current struggles at work and my recent life goals. It was nice to focus on that one word ?faithful? and all it could mean. I loved the ?IRS? reference; by the way could you remind me what "I" meant in IRS. I know it relates to fear. I plan to keep these three words with me at all times, along with the word faithful. Every day as I face my personal obstacles, I will look at them so that I may continue to pursue what God wants from me through prayer. It?s amazing how often the sermon will be exactly what someone needs to hear at certain stages of our lives! Thanks for your sharing your thoughts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I am glad that the Lord is working the message into your heart. The "I" stood for "Insecurity". Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete