Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This Weekend's Message: Our Only Hope


HOPE – Hope is an essential part of our life that all of us need. I think the Christmas season brings this idea of hope to the forefront of everyone’s thinking. I remember when I was a kid I would make my wish list, give it to my parents, and then start hoping. Right up to the moment I opened that last present my hope was always alive. If I got what was on my list, of course my hope was realized. If I didn’t, then my hope was disappointed. As a kid, most of the time my mood on Christmas day was determined by whether my hope was fulfilled or not.

This Sunday we start a new series called “Exclusive Gifts for Everyone” as we celebrate advent. As you can tell we will be talking about hope. What is hope and where should our hope be placed? These will be the questions we try and answer. I HOPE to see you Sunday!

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment