Monday, March 17, 2008

Reflections: March 15-16, 2008

This week's "Reflection" by Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Teaching/Youth
The more I think about it, the more it excites me to see how Jesus was willing to use people, like His disciples, who had issues and struggles in their faith, because it demonstrates God's willingness to use people just like any of us!!

How are you encouraged in your life and faith to know that Jesus knew you were coming and followed through with His purpose to die so that we can live? What are some ways this knowledge can play out in our everyday life? And as we look forward to celebrating the resurrection next weekend I hope we will all take time to go before the Lord and express our gratitude for His sacrifice, to give us the opportunity to have a new beginning in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff...After this message I read more about the last week of Jesus and it's pretty awesome how Jesus can see us and who we are, and still love us unconditionally. Thanks for reminding me of the grace of Jesus Christ and for reminding me that because of the knowledge of Jesus' death and resurrection, that I should be greatly impacted and strive to be more like him daily.

    ReplyDelete