Monday, July 12, 2010

Reflections: July 11, 2010

So, what's your label? I'm interested! This may take some vulnerability, but I'd like to challenge you to write here what you believe your label would be right, this moment, if people were asked to tell us how they see you or what you are a devoted follower of. Then you can include what you would like to strive to have your label to be.

I'll go first just to get the ball rolling...

I could see my current label being "the guy who talks a lot." I would like to see my label become "the guy who cares about people."

Ok, your turn! We can all grow from understanding the journey that others are on toward being labeled "Christian, and living lives devoted to Christ.” Share your label with us, and what you hope one day your label will be.

1 comment:

  1. I think others see me as, 'someone who is wading in the gospel'and 'is this change the real thing?' or 'if it is, what is it?'; whereas I would like to be seen as 'a servant of Jesus Christ who can be counted on to share God's Word'.

    ReplyDelete