Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reflections: November 14, 2010

This week’s “Reflection” by Gary Keith, Executive & Teaching Pastor
Can I Trust God with the Fragile Things?
Exodus 3-4
Moses was asked by God to do the impossible. Moses was reluctant to say yes and trust God.
When Moses tells God, 'I’m a nobody,' God says, 'I’ll go with you.'
When Moses says, 'I don’t know what to say,' God says, 'I’ll tell you what to say.'
When Moses says, 'What if they don’t believe me,' God says, 'It’s not your job.'
When Moses says, 'I don’t have the ability,' God says, 'I know, I made you – you will have all that is needed.'
There are times in our lives that, just like Moses, we face what seems impossible. When you face an impossible situation is it hard to trust God? Do you have some of the same excuses as Moses? What are some of the ways you have trusted God? What was the result? I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment