Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Weekend's Message: Great Expectations

Have you ever eagerly anticipated something? A time when your expectations were so high you thought you would explode? As I think of those times in my life, very few of them had to do with God or expectations of Him moving in my life. There have been times of coming to church where I had expectations, but it had more to do with what I expected from the sermon or the music than with God moving.

I want that to change. I want that to change in my life, in your life, and in the life of Life Bible Fellowship Church. Some of you have done church for far too long, and it is time to begin expecting, and looking for how God wants to move in you and through you.

This weekend we are going to look at the things in scripture that should increase our expectations of God and all that He has for us. Come ready to be encouraged, challenged, and maybe get your toes stepped on a little bit as we venture out into a world of Great Expectations in our faith.

See ya Sunday,
Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment