Monday, June 9, 2008

Reflections: June 7-8, 2008

This week's "Reflection" by Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Teaching & Youth

What has been your concept of worship in the past? This weekend we talked about the possibility for worship all around us in any situation as we seek to bring glory and honor to God, and that worship is more than an event but a lifestyle, as we were made to worship.

What have been some of your most worshipful moments? Were they in a time and place where you expected it, or in a spontaneous moment of awareness of the presence of God all around you? I have to say that some of my deepest moments of worship have been when each of my children were born. I have also had many intimate times before the Lord worshipping in song, both by myself and in a large congregational setting. How about you? We would love to hear your stories of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment