Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Weekend's Message: A Life of Love (Ephesians 5:1-20)

Who is your hero? Who is it that you respect so much that you want to model your life after? This week I've heard several people say they would model their life after Martin Luther King Jr. He has for sure been on our minds this week as we celebrated a holiday in his honor. But if you had the chance to pick anyone to model your life after, who would it be?

As we continue our series this week about loving people out loud, we will look at what it means to live a life of love. So far in this series we have taken a look at the love of Christ for us and the truth that God has custom-designed me and loves me as I am. This week we will see how our life affects those who are watching us to learn what it means to be a Christian. Do people want to model their life after ours because of our life of love?
I'd love to hear from some of you who are going through the study, "Becoming a Contagious Christian." Post a comment and let me know what you are learning. I'd really love to see how God is growing you to "Love Out Loud."

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment