Thursday, January 28, 2010

This Weekend's Message: God's Love Through Us

2 Timothy 1:11-18
Have you ever felt as though you made a real difference in someone's life? Have you ever walked away from an encounter with someone, being significantly impacted by something they said or did?

If we believe that God created us, then we must believe it was for a reason. If we believe God created us for a reason, it seems that seeking out that reason would be a priority for us. Unfortunately, I am guilty far too often of being so focused on my life and my plans, that I lose sight of God's plan for using my life in the life of others.

This weekend we are going to look at the wonderful opportunity God has given us to partner with Him in ministry through Jesus Christ. We will also be reassured as we see that God also partners with others as they minister to us!

Have a great rest of your week. See ya Sunday,

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Great topic Jeff! I look forward to hearing it on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete