Monday, March 22, 2010

Reflections: March 21, 2010

By Gary Keith, Executive and Teaching Pastor

I have two things I have been reflecting on since Sunday morning. The first is how to solve the idea of whether we can give up our salvation once we have genuinely become a Christian. Two of the key passages I studied on this were John 10:27:30 and Hebrews 6:4-6, 9. Take a look at those two sets of Scripture and let me know your thoughts.
 
The second thing I've been thinking about is how to answer this question: How do we know it is the Holy Spirit at work in us and not just our human effort? Do you have any stories that would help answer this question? If so share them by clicking on the link below. My prayer is that our understanding of the Holy Spirit is not just head knowledge but that we can experience the Holy Spirit and be part of making his invisible presence visible - Have a great week - God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment