Monday, March 29, 2010

Reflections: March 28, 2010

By Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Teaching & Worship
 Wii Believe
Weekend's Reflection
As I have been thinking about this call to "Walk in the Spirit" I feel God is reminding me that this "walk" is a journey. There are going to be missteps, trips, and falls, but the concept of walking in the Spirit is that we are surrendered to God at a level that we allow, and even depend, on Him to pick us back up rather than relying on our own resolve.

What are some ways that you are going to seek to walk in the Spirit this week and allow the Spirit to move in you and through you?

Share it with us so that we can keep you in prayer and be encouraged by your willingness to to surrender the Spirit of God.
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to walk in the Spirit by allowing Him to use me to be more positive in my family. I want to bring more joy to my family as Psalm 51:12 says, " Restore to me the joy of your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit." How much more joy can we have knowing we have a God who offers that salvation to all of us so freely! Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete