Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank You for Making Pacific Lifeline Mothers Feel Special

Thank you for all who participated in LBF’s Outward Bound project for Pacific Lifeline on Saturday, May 8 – the Mini-Makeovers (and more!) for Moms. What a blessing you all were to the families – they were all so thrilled.

Here is an email I got from one of the families who attended. I am sure she speaks for everyone!

Yesterday was amazing. Please tell whoever sponsored the event that they really made us feel great. It was like a little family reunion also. I love those girls and I am so blessed to have made lifetime friends from the time that I lived at Pacific Lifeline and also through grad group. God bless you and Happy Mothers Day!

Also, from one of Pacific Lifeline’s staff members:

Saturday was a huge success! Everybody really enjoyed themselves!

As a member of LBF and a staff member of Pacific Lifeline, let me just say that it warmed my heart to see all of you working together, using your God-given gifts to serve…and it also warmed my heart to see moms, who have gone through so much, get pampered and have such beautiful smiles on their faces! What a wonderful Mother’s Day give you gave!

God bless you abundantly for the time, energy, and love you gave to Pacific Lifeline families.

Blessings,
Kirsten Grubb






No comments:

Post a Comment