Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Reflections: March 27, 2011

This week's "Reflection" by Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Teaching & Worship
Faith like Abraham
Abe was not a perfect guy. In fact, he could be a real bonehead at times, but his ability to trust God through the impossible is something that we can be inspired by. This desire to inspire was what Paul had in mind as he recounted Abraham's story in Romans 4.

I know that as I studied this passage and reflected on loss and death in my own life, I am encouraged to see that someone who had to walk through such heartache and trial was able to glorify God in the process and receive the blessing that God had for him.

This week, join me in praying for those who have experienced loss (maybe it's you) - that God would reveal Himself and give  hope to walk through the trial, believing that God will be faithful to either restore what was lost or create new life out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment