Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blood Drive Raised $1,660

By Carol Hawkins, Missions Coordinator 

Thank you to all who participated in our third annual blood drive for missions. We had a great turnout! Thanks to you, we collected 83 units of blood that will reach into our community by supporting local hospitals that can ultimately help up to 249 patients. And as a result of all those units, $1,660 will be sent to Wycliffe Bible Translators to help the Berthiaume family serving in Mexico. So your gift reaches into our local area as well as reaching out globally. Some who were not able to donate graciously gave $20 to help with the project. So that’s more than an additional $150.


The Garage was definitely buzzing with activity with all of the workers from Lifestream Blood Bank and all of our LBF family coming to help out. It was really a special time for me to meet many of you and get acquainted. You blessed my life tremendously throughout the day, and I’m smiling now as I reflect on it.


Thank you for your willingness to take the time to give blood and for the many lives that will be touched as a result. God Bless you.

1 comment:

  1. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it'ѕ tіmе tο bе
    hаppy. I've read this submit and if I may just I desire to counsel you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Also visit my web blog; hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete